The Annual Meeting of the Little Sewickley Creek Watershed Association is open to anyone who wishes to attend.
The agenda topics will include the following:
- Approval of Minutes from 2015 Annual Meeting
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report for Fiscal Year 2016
- Approval of Budget for 2017
- Election for Officers and Directors for 2017-2018
- Anyone who is a paid LSCWA member may vote on the above items.
- Approval of transfer of Devil’s Hollow property (To be voted on by the Board of Directors)
Additionally, an open meeting for the watershed community will be held at 7:30 p.m.